What Hosts are saying

So what star do you think from someone who wrote ; “convenient location - just off M6. We stayed with our 10 week old baby. Large comfortable bedroom so easy for our daughter to sleep close by us.” private feedback“Thank you for a lovely stay - great sto... Latest reply by Robin4
    Well, we started our AirBnb in our extra guest room in March of this year and have to date hosted 8 times with 7 more bookings as of this time. 7 of the experiences have been great. Yesterday though, our guest asked if they could check in in the early aft... Latest reply by Cathy172
    Help! I have been an AirBnB host for just over a year and am just now confounded on how to review my last guest. I rent a room in my home. I clearly state in the ad (and have pctures of my friendly house cat and dog. Guests have sole use of the main bathr... Latest reply by Rebecca160
    I had a friend sign up as a host, and I forgot to take the step of referring him so I could get a credit. I'm also co-hosting with him. Is it possible to get the credit retroactively, or did I just blow it? Thanks! Latest reply by Steve143
    I help manage 4 separate units (soon to be 6). Is there a way to have ONE link that will show all of the units at once that I can send people, rather than linking them to each unit individually? Latest reply by Linda879
    I've had several check ins after hours, sometimes even 2-3am. I'm wanting to put an end to this and wanting to know how others are handling it. I've seen the pre-qualification questions and checked the question asking what time they check in. And to mak... Latest reply by Barry-and-Lera0