What Hosts are saying

My April earnings just went through the ceiling relative to other months. It didn't seem to add up, so I did the math for all my April bookings. Including cleaning fees, they didn't add up to the amount that Airbnb has me earning this month. It looks ...
    A lot seems to be going on at Airbnb these days, revamping their image, making rules for us hosts tighter and tighter, while making booking for guests easier, such as indicating - all cleverly hidden under the politically correct umbrella to be against ... Latest reply by Lilly28
    I received an email from airbnb stating they will collect and pay occupany tax on my behalf. The taxes I currently pay are:7% State "sales" tax, or accommodations tax1% Local accommodations tax2% Beach preservation fee Does anyone know if airbnb will be p... Latest reply by Neely0
    Hello Trying to find exact details, websites etc, for hosting in Prague on a more than one off basis for short term stays. I know trade licence will be required. I am not wholly clear on how to paxes, how much tax I pay as a business, the requirements fo... Latest reply by Dan380
    Lizzie Hi @Willow and Cor from Netherland, I need help! I have gusts with a child 7 years old. Tomorrow they are leaving with check out at 11.30 a. m. and I have another guest the same day at 18 p.m. My problem is with the guests with the child. They hav... Latest reply by Lilly28
    Hi i recently hosted a guest for two nights. My first guest and i am anxious to put his super review on my profile. He even said Gold Standard ! how do i do this or is this something he has to do as it is not showing. ? Please help as it will go towards m... Latest reply by Lucinda28
    So what star do you think from someone who wrote ; “convenient location - just off M6. We stayed with our 10 week old baby. Large comfortable bedroom so easy for our daughter to sleep close by us.” private feedback“Thank you for a lovely stay - great sto... Latest reply by Robin4