What Hosts are saying

I live in a building where I own two of the three units. I would like to cancel the registration for the unit we currently have and register the new unit. Can someone please instruct me on how to cancel my current registration so I can register the new un...
    having problems with my calendar and one of my listenings... I have my third rooms calendar in front of me when I log in and AGAIN several dates are blocked... I of course unblock them and make them avaiable but when I log in again within lets say in two ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi Airbnb Hosting Community, My name is Baker *** and I am a senior at the University of Tennessee. I have been a Host for close to 8 months now and have had nothing but fantastic host-guest interactions. I am curious if other hosts are experiencing the... Latest reply by Baker1
    Question- have you ever had a guest “borrow” toiletries without asking? Case in point a recent guest went into our bathroom drawer, found a new unopeneded toothbrush and proceeded to use it. We know it’s ours because our dentist’s name was on it. Is this... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Hi I am preparing my house to rent the whole place out with Air BnB. I have been told today that I need a licence to rent the whole place out?! is this true??!! if so, can anyone tell me what I need to do to obtain a licence and approx how long it takes t... Latest reply by Kimberly180
    Hi, up until now we have had a flat rate to stay in one or both of our spare rooms, mainly for convenience. Whether you wanted 1 room or both it was the same cost. We are learning having a second spare room is a hot commodity, and are leaning towards char... Latest reply by Erin205