What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone,Does anyone offer a late night check-in food kit for a reasonable price? I’m thinking of doing this but wondering if there are any suggestions out there. No sense in reinventing the wheel, right? Latest reply by Rene-and-Zac0
    We have very nice guests from France but they seem to be traveling with others that often come to our house and use the internet. They have been complaining of having a very slow internet connection at times and I think it is due to too many of them using... Latest reply by Connor18
    We have had a severe weather warning for next week and the house will be dangerous to access, am I able to cancel a booking without loosing my superhosting?The house is very remote and stands at 1400 feet, the link below is the forecast for down in the lo... Latest reply by Milo8
    Hi just added some more photo’s to my Springfield listing... will take more in Summer but have noticed how much better phone cameras are even from 3 years ago. I am now aware of having too many photos of the same space.... anyone want/have time to take a ... Latest reply by Paul154
    Hi, I’m in the process of setting up a new listing. I’m just wondering will my super host status then be for both listings, or will it be for the individual listings? Thank you. Latest reply by Robin4