What Hosts are saying

Hey i‘m curious to know, how often you get a 4 star rating? I always give my guests 5 stars if they were ok, this means that they left our apartment in good condition, but this doesn’t mean they left it perfect. I don’t like to give bad reviews. But I see... Latest reply by Sandra856
    Hello Friends, I'd love some feedback from the Airbnb community for some research/market study that I'm doing. Are any superhosts OR property managers available with MULTIPLE properties available for a few minutes of their time to answer a few questions a... Latest reply by Youri-Janssen0
    I get the concept of Airbnb's rating system. I like the fact that we can publicly reply and rate our guests as well. However, I think that the owners are at an unfair advantage as it's not clear to guests that anything less than a 5 star review is actu... Latest reply by Hajra2
    I have a long term guest using an Indian Credit Card, but due to new regulations the payments are not going through. We've been trying to get the issue solved with Airbnb, but can not find a solution that works. Has anyone had a similar experince? Any sol...
    Should I give up entirely on any honest dialogue with your company? Will it ever be anything more than predatory psychological games? I got a message today from a regular host in the forums, describing how you did in fact call this host, and this host ur... Latest reply by Tony134
    Hello, we are looking for an experienced cohost for our 2-bedroom flat in London. The flat is near Canada Water.We would like to choose our own guests, manage the listing by ourselves. We live in the flat most of the time, and will only rent out when we'r... Latest reply by Paul1255
    So I've been hosting for six months and since I adjusted my prices to include a small extra charge for an extra person, Ive had two bookings where the people invoved book a single adult but with full intention of bringing their partners. How can this awkw... Latest reply by Chris1578
    HI!I am offering a 16% discount for people staying 7 nights or more, all year round, through listing-pricing-length of stay-weekly discount. As we are quiet season I wanted a rule-set offering a discount of 15% per night for 2 nights+, 20% for 4 nights+ a...
    Hi,I am new to hosting and I have a problem. My first guest is someone with 7 verifications, but I cannot access his profile or reviews.Can anybody help me or recommend me what to do?Thanks!Berta Latest reply by Denise80