What Hosts are saying

Hi, anyone know if it's easy to send an email to all all my previous guests with details of a special offer for the winter? I thought rather than offer blanket off-season special deal I would tailor it just to those prople who have stayed in our place bef... Latest reply by Greg390
    Hello, I wanted to seek for your advice if it is possible to collect payouts from guess of specific listings under my account? I am not sure if this is possible but I will be having additional listings in the future, and I want the payments in different b... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi Airbnb Family! I've been a super host for a few years. There is one thing I'm struggeling with and would love any input on how you've dealt with this issue. The majority of my guests from Asia and the Middle East always leave my bathroom completely des... Latest reply by Paul154
    I've noticed that I've had a few 'missing soap' resonses left when being reviewed. We have liquid soap on every sink in the house. Soap in the shower and on the bath. Face wash, shower gels and shampoos in the shower. They are not hidden and completely ob... Latest reply by Graham146
    Happy new year everyone.I have got a number of properties listed on airbnb and now have a 4.7 rating but i really want to make a 4.8 and keep that superhost status but it seems impossible as some rooms are closed off until a date later than the evaluatio... Latest reply by Youri-Janssen0