What Hosts are saying

I'm I the only one who preapproves a guest only to find he has illegally sublet my apartment to total strangers? Latest reply by Dale30
    Hi I'm looking for hosting software or apps that would allow me to mange my listings across Airbnb and other websites. Any referall links would also be appreciated!
    Fellow Hosts, I want to take a moment to wish you all a very Happy New Year 2019! May this be the best year ever and may our small businesses prosper! Kevin and I are having a little wine and I'm cooking a big pot of hog jowl and black-eyed peas, souther... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hello everone! I was hoping for some feed-back about being a Super Host and maintaing that status with long term guest. I have a long term guest that has been booking with me for over a year, this person occupies one of my rooms for a enitre month which e... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hello,Please can somebody advise if there is a document that I can send to any future tenants advising that no more people can stay other than we have stated. It appears that more people are staying in our apartment than agreed, and this is taking its tol... Latest reply by Ute42
    In November 2018 I received an email from Airbnb stating that two bookings had been overpaid to us in error and no action was required as they had resolved the issue. When I investigated the bookings and we had actually been underpaid , but as the amounts...
    I'm new to Air bnb and I've been reading up on the community forums etc about what happens when you decline an enquiry but I'm still really confused... When you get an enquiry, do you HAVE to Pre-Approve or Decline it? I'm very good at communicating with ... Latest reply by Helen267