What Hosts are saying

Aloha all! I’m super stumped, please advise. A few months back I got a reservation saying she was renovating and her and her daughter needed a place to stay, I accept. A few days prior I send directions and ask when they’ll check in. She responds she’s no... Latest reply by Fred13
    Anyone know why air bnb says available day in February are 36?? Sure this affects my booking percentage... surely February has amax of 28/29?? Latest reply by Fred13
    Is there a way of Automatically sending out a welcome pack to guests once the booking is comfirmed or a setting where a welcome pack is set out say five days before guestd arrive? or that it can be uploaded to the page so guests can view and print prior t... Latest reply by Nantymoel0
    Hi this is my first time hosting. I am confused about the pricing. I thought the price per night would be per room as well. I now have 4 people staying for £69 which is ridiculously cheap, how do I change the settings so people are aware it is per room... Latest reply by Helen3
    Is anyone in Europe interested in a house swap in September? Open to locations but particularly interested in Estonia and Poland. My cottage is on a farm in South Wales, UK. Please see my listing- it will probably be a two bedroom cottage by September to ...
    Hi All, I am new to Airbnb and would appreciate your advice on the following, please. Recently I have turned off Smart Pricing as it was confirming reservations below the nightly minimum I had set. Since doing so I have not been able to see any of my list... Latest reply by Jae7
    Usually when I pre approve a reservation it blocks the reservation on my calendar for 24 hours. Now, it is not blocking the dates. Twice I have pre approved and had someone immediatley come in and take the reservation. How do I fix this? Latest reply by Fred13
    So I have an apartment that is located 25minutes outside of Stockholm, Sweden by metro. The 3:rd sentence in my text says "25min to Stockholm City Center with Metro where you can find anything you're looking for, from shopping, sightseeing to good food pl... Latest reply by Sandra126