What Hosts are saying

There is a private feedback for my last guest that I can't see what the issues are. Apparently its a private message only to AB&B. All I got was that there were issues with the description of my rental. I have a very detailed description and a lot of p... Latest reply by Kim317
    Airbnb doesn't let hosts ask for a security deposit to guests and the only way to secure a security deposit is to mention it on the listing. In case of damages, the host must contact the tenant for a payment. 2 options, the guest refuses or the guests acc... Latest reply by Nick293
    Hello,I am a newby Airbnb host. Just started in October 2017 and things are taking off. I have a question and also some things that I have tried. My question is how to efficiently direct my guests to my home from the Interstate. I am about 10 miles out... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have seen that other host on the begining of their page shows a button to be able to translate from one language to another. I cant seem to be able to find that. I do know that all the way in the bottom you can change to any language but I dont want tha... Latest reply by Helga0
    Hey, You can now send e-cards to your guests as well as your hosts via Airbnb with a personal message. Here's the link. (Let me know if it doesn't work, or check you email inbox for an email from Airbnb about the same.) I just sent one to all my guests, a... Latest reply by Jeet0
    • Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 2.59.32 PM.png
    Have you tried to get the place sold?There are many online shopping sites which ideally provided rentals.They changed this to sales of their properties.what is the best suitable method for this?
    I'm moving over to Air from VRBO and am trying to get my head around settings for pricing. On looking at several properties near me it seems quite difficult as some are abusing the cleaning charges in order to get their headline rate down. For instance ... Latest reply by Keith-and-Lorraine0
    Dear Colleagues, I just finished a chat with a potential guest who told me: "This is 21st Century. It is wild to use public laundry... why woul i want to use public laundry."We chatted yesterday about the apt features and what she was looking for. Specifi... Latest reply by Matthew285