What Hosts are saying

i misunderstood with the guest. I cancel and he wants to book the shared house again. but the date is blocked, what should i do? Latest reply by Marzena4
    Tengo la opción de cobro por huéspedes adicionales, pero para fechas especiales de la ciudad donde la demanda es muy alta subo el precio de la habitacion, pero las reservas me llegan con el precio base de los huéspedes en días normales. No sé si me hago c...
    Facts: Mid-reservation, guest has fabricated falsehoold (no instructions on Internet) or vague ratonale (key fob doesn't work) why apartment doesn't meet his needs. Apartment has received very positive reviews from AirBnB guests. Guest contacted me 48 hou... Latest reply by Rene-and-Zac0
    Listed my unit; received a prospective renter who said that she will let me know her decision in a few days. In the meantime, I received another request for the same dates. Am I obligated to hold the unit for the first request or can I accept the second r... Latest reply by Loretta24
    Airbnb order their reviews on our listings according to the visitor's native language, then the visitor's country of residence, then the remaining languages and countries in chronological order. I cannot see the sense in this. Chronological order is a muc... Latest reply by Filippo71
    for the New Year just whant to said thank you Airbnb, and Lizzie,and,Quincy,and to All the Host for their support and hard work,and all the good information that's was given to us ,and for each other Happy NEW YEAR and many many booking to us all Latest reply by Lizzie
    We are heading off to to the UK for a few weeks starting on the 19th of August. Will be London area (staying in Epping near end of underground 20-24 (Have releatives in Chelmsford) then going to Galsgow and Edinburgh stopping in York for the rest of our ... Latest reply by Lizzie