What Hosts are saying

Last week there was a group of guest check out our property, our cleaner came over the property found our there was stain on the sheet that we were not able to clean it, we took a photo and submit a request to claim the damage fee from the guest. The very... Latest reply by Mike446
    Suggested Feature: Would anyone else like Airbnb to make guests' ratings on other hosts public from their profile? This would give the owners a chance to check a guests' history of ratings so we can see if they are this type of guest who complains abou... Latest reply by Stacey69
    I have a male guest and his son booked to stay with me for over a week and I was wondering how can I find out more information about him. His LinkedIn profile has only his name and job title and nothing else. How do other women, hosting on their own, de... Latest reply by Todd-and-Reese0
    Hello, I wrote a review for a guest yesterday but now I am regretting it a bit and would like to change the wording a bit to avoid any possible problems or further discussions with this guest. Is it not possible to do this? I did it once about 3 years ago... Latest reply by Helga0
    Just had my first negative review on our place. Can i contact Airbnb to get it removed? the claims are completely false and the guest distorted the facts. what are my options? thanks Latest reply by Claire388