What Hosts are saying

I have only been doing this for a coule of months so would like some clarification. On previewing my listing I have noted that " 3 recent guests have said that this home was sparkling clean". I wonder why this is not 100% as reflected in my progress, whic... Latest reply by Shaun69
    Hello, I messaged Airbnb a few minutes ago about Co hosting, and they told me that most of the time it's for people the listing owner already knows for example family members, neighbors, trusted friend etc. This is something that interests me because my f... Latest reply by Andressa21
    Hi, I’m a new host in the UK and I’m having problems trying to set up bank transfer as my payment method. I’ve followed the on-screen info but when I put my IBAN and SWIFT codes in and hit the forward arrow, the screen turns red and there’s exclamation ma... Latest reply by Joanne322
    Hello to Boston hosts, I'm looking for advice on whether or not I should search for roomates vs. AirBnB host full-time. I recently purchased a condo close to Jackson Square (orange line is less than 10 min walk) and will have 2 extra rooms. The problem is... Latest reply by Emily237
    The way airbnb charges full fee for a photo shoot and then does not allow the host to see all pictures, does not allow us to download the full size pictures and make the decision for the host as to what pictures to post and what ones not to post is absurd... Latest reply by Lorraine90
    Hi everybody, I'm new as a host and I'd like some opinions from you more experienced folks.This guy booked my room for him and his sister, for one night. He says they come for visiting a relative. Then, he sends a message saying that instead of his siste... Latest reply by Lucia575
    I'm going to put this on the Hosting Forum because most of us read here, I no longer see a guests' forum, and the issue impacts on most of us.The below is the flooring in a property I stayed at two weeks ago. Not only are the hardwood beams deteriorat... Latest reply by Kenneth12
    • 2.jpeg
    • 4.jpeg