What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone. Can somebody help me about travel credit? How does it work? For example: if i have a total travel credit of $ 100 and I'll book for $ 75. Will I have $ 25 for the next booking or not? Latest reply by Kiryl0
    I have a guest who booked a week before her arrival date. She now wanted to cancel (three days before arrival) because she did not read our listing properly and says she required in-suite internet. (our building is new and not wired yet) I remind her of ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    As my rankings and reviews accumulate and improve, I'm getting more interest in my home. I have frequently had guests inquire about a date that I have listed as "available" only to use that as an avenue to message me about dates in the far future or dates... Latest reply by Todd-and-Reese0
    We have 4 guests staying in a townhouse unit for 2 nights. We live offsite.Just before our guests arrrived late in the evening, we found and reported a water mains leak bubbling up in the street, near the property. We asked about the likely impact and wer... Latest reply by Sue-and-Andrew0
    Hi, we have recently accepted a reservation for next July - 9 months away. We have just realised that the guest has had a bad review and "not recommended". Is it ok for us to cancel the reservation? We have had a couple of bad experiences in the past a... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi BNB friends, I am only 16 days old with AirBNB. I've had good success thus far, (several bookings) and was hoping to get thoughts on if/ when to adjust pricing after I'm more established. I've intentionally kept my rates as low as possible to attrac... Latest reply by Sue-and-Andrew0