What Hosts are saying

Hi, My guest moved out on the 25th of December. I saw a payout on the 26th Dec but it was reversed later and the payout method later on had an Error message to it.I have added a new method for payout today 28th Dec. Will AirBnb make payment of the old tra... Latest reply by Gill7
    ATTENTION: AirBnB Community I received an email today about lowering my prices to get more bookings. I actually don't believe it is not worth it over the long term, as I do not want people 24/7. I am happy with the bookings I have at present, particularly... Latest reply by Kelvin19
    Hello. I asked the owner of the apartment whether to come with the animal, she did not respond and I decided to temporarily request a reservation, she immediately approved it. The day after I tried to find out the status of the order, it turned out that m... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hy,I just started hosting (last month) so I have some questions.For now all reservations were dates within a week (most for next 24 hours) it`s only me or? I would like to have reservations in advace but...Also I put smart prices, what do you think about ... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hello! I have been trying to send a potential guests more photos as an email attachment. Apparently she is not receiving them. Can anybody help?? Thanks! Ekaterini, Rhodes, Greece Latest reply by Marci6