What Hosts are saying

With the addition of "service fees" charged by Air BnB to the amount charged by the host, Air BNB is pricing themselves out of the market. Some hosts even charge a cleaning fee of $25. or so You don't think you can clean a room and wash some sheets and t... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hello,I'm fairly new to hosting and have been traveling with my family for some time so decided to put our house up on Airbnb to help cover the mortgage while away. I got a lockbox and managed to get a friend to take care of preparing the home in between ... Latest reply by Rene-and-Zac0
    I was wondering if anyone could weigh in and give me some advice. We have had many forest fires in BC this year; a record year for them. Randomly through the summer, the valley has had smoke. We have been booked up all summer and a relatively recent booki... Latest reply by Jody-and-Melissa0
    Hi all I am trying to host for free for evacuees, but there are ZERO instructions on the website. I have hosted in the past, but had my room unlisted. I clicked on the link for hosting for free, and it was just a regular listing form. I went ahead and fil... Latest reply by Melissa315
    I have had a guest cancel and I want to give them a full refund as they had only just booked and it was an honest mistake. I cant see any way of giving them the full refund, I can only see how to give them a special offer which is not what I want to do. C... Latest reply by Margie20
    Hi, So I have been a co-host for a property for 2 months. The host/owner returns this week and I won't be doing the co-host gig anymore. Will I still be payed for the reservations I booked and took care of for the next few months? I mean I was the one w... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I am in New Orleans and have listed both of my apartments as free to Harvey evacuees since they are unoccupied for the next few weeks. I've recieved a request from a verified user with no reviews about availability, but his message is accompanied by the u...
    I've just added someone as a co-host and their prices are as follows Services and feesShare of earnings: 20%Minimum fee: £50Cleaning fees: Paid to Ms CoHost If I have a cleaning fee of £40, how much do each of us get for a one night reservation of £100 + ... Latest reply by Tim209