What Hosts are saying

Hi, I was just fined by the San Francisco Short Term rental office for violating the short term rental laws. Does anyone have any experience with this? Looking for advice on what to do. The fine is over $14,000. Thanks, Latest reply by Hanson1
    Hi all, May I ask if the majority of hosts utilize the smart pricing feature? Or customize as you go along? I am a new host in a beach community in which the demand will soon go down...as will prices...but I dont want to undersell myself either. Thanks Latest reply by William247
    Hello, I called airbnb today to ask about how individual ratings work for cleanliness , location, accuarcy , value etc..etc..He could not answer my question which was the following : On my public listing I have 4.5 stars for Cleanliness and and when I loo... Latest reply by Ben205
    Hi, everyone! I'm having a hard time finding an answer to this question so I am putting it out there. The person who made the reservation (Guest A) is coming with two other guests, which is fine. She will be arriving at 7 p.m. with Guest B. Guest C is com... Latest reply by Laurie137
    HiI have a plumbing emergancy and am trying to cancel a guests reservation for tomorrow... I follow all the steps correclty then am being told "there is an error processing this request".Help!I don't want to inconvience the guest for much longer so they c... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    • Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 11.48.31 am.png
    I am hoping the Host community can help me. I just became a host three months ago. Since being a host we have had FANTASTIC guests. Until recently. A husband and wife with two toddlers stayed out our home for two days. After they checked out, our clean... Latest reply by Willow3