What Hosts are saying

Anyone else had this problem? To make a long story boring, I have 2 cottages on Lake Michigan. Summer ended and I was staying at one with both still listed as available. I thought I might possibly rent one and just stay in the other. It was a beautiful... Latest reply by Steve59
    OK so i'll try to make this a short story. This guest stayed one week, everything was fine, good communication, out most of the day, friendly and respectful of house rules. He asked to leave his luggages the last day because he had a late flight. I live u... Latest reply by Sarah977
    So I have a guest coming this weekend for 2 nights. It's Canada Day Weekend, so rooms have been booked up for a while. They asked a ton of questions leading up to the stay, and I've spent a lot of time helping them out.They have now passed the point where... Latest reply by Victoria567
    Hi,I asked my guest to please accept the change in the reservation to accomodate 3 people, instead of the booking for 1. I had already accepted the reservation, when they messages and said they were 3 not 1 as the booking indicated. They said they wanted ... Latest reply by Victoria567
    We're new to Airbnb and currently hosting our second guest. They are booked for two nights and this morning (after their 1st night), they text notified us their vehichle had been broken into. They didn't say if/what was stolen. We live in an urban area... Latest reply by Victoria567
    Hello everybody, We have been hosts on air b&b since June and have had mostly positive experiences so far here in the UK, however we have two guests in the middle of a 3 month stay that are starting to break the house rules and generally - sorry to say - ... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Soo we're coming to the end of our first year as Airbnb host and we've thoroughly enjoyed the experience, with only a couple poor guest. Reading through a previous post concerning leaving an honest review about bad guest, someone mentioned waiting a few d... Latest reply by Thuy28
    I have had two guest complain and give bad star ratings because they did not read the listing.They are complaing about having an air matress instead of a reqular bed. My listing clearly stats that the room comes with an air matress.I not only think this i... Latest reply by Thuy28