What Hosts are saying

I think it was the proper to warn the guy charging so little he may be hit with an almost $100 cable charge. The guy is renting out a condo that's a 1 bedroom condo with sofa sleeper for $58 for 4 guests and this was a Saturday night only booking. Man did... Latest reply by Letti0
    A friend of mine has a Cute 1 bedroom flat in Worthing, 5 mins walk to the beach and city centre. She is looking to try airbnb after years of working with local estate agents. She is looking for a co host or someone who can rent the entire flat. She is ...
    We had rented out our home while away on vacation (and had done so a few times)We had to cancel our vacation due to a serious and sudden death in the family, and therefore had to cancel the reservation a guest had made at our home. The automated posting ... Latest reply by Letti0
    Hello, my listing was temporarily paused and I would acctually like to cancel it altogether. It only gives me the option to reactivate it but that's the opposite to what i want to do. Does anyone knows how can I do that or even if it is necessary? Thanks ... Latest reply by Letti0
    I was a Superhost for several years and grateful that I've continued to receive consistently high marks in all categories yet have lost my Superhost status. <insert pity party here>. Why? Some guests have rebooked and others had made a reservations to sta... Latest reply by Debbie96
    Hi All,This is my first post here and we are rather new to Airbnb. Surpisingly it looks that we might make it to Superhost although we are only 3 months active. I read the last few days a lot of articles aout the new update from Airbnb, now 4.8 which I be... Latest reply by Bert-and-Marianne0
    Is there anyone in Northern or Nth West Tasmania who would like to "meet" with other hosts? I would like to have contact with others perhaps sharing a coffee and discussing hosting and benefits/issues concerning sharing accommodation. Cheryl Latest reply by Diane510
    Hi I have a new listing and am not quite sure I have it right. I’ve had professional photos done and wonder why f anyone would like to give me any tips . Have I got the pricing right the description etc https://abnb.me/ebao19nddQ Cheers Paul Latest reply by Paul41
    Is there a way to prevent check-in on certain days? I won't be available to get my place ready for new guests for three days in April, but they could still stay if they arrive before that period of time (ie, I'll be gone Monday through Wednesday, but they... Latest reply by Agustin21