What Hosts are saying

I have been hosting on Airbnb for about 6+ months now and I am a Superhost as well. Airbnb community is an excellent concept and benefits both the host and the guest. The goal of being a Superhost (and maintaining it) keeps the host on their toes which gi... Latest reply by Daria20
    my guest is trying to pay by master card but she tells me that the only option that seems to be open to her is visa card,she is in Aurtralia, where you'd think that paying with a Mastercard is accepted, I don't understand why that is not showing up as an ... Latest reply by Daniel653
    HiI had a month blocked out on my calender but a booking has appeared in it. I have instant booking on so had no option to refuse before. If I now cancel, I will lose my superhost status. Has anyone had this problem before? Have a done something wrong? Al... Latest reply by Aidan3
    What would you have done? Sunday a guest checked into our Vermont property (converted barn) who had made a big deal about one of her three dogs being able to swim in the pool, normally not allowed. We opened the pool two weeks early and the guest left a l... Latest reply by David126
    Hi everyone, My guest seems to have lost a set of keys, and I'm going to have to replace the lock on the door and get new keys duplicated. Do you guys know if you charge the guest for this, or AirBnB for this? Just want to check that I'm being fair gettin... Latest reply by Tom227