What Hosts are saying

Hi, I added a friend as additional host while I was away on vacation, but now that I am back, I'd like to remove him from the Additional Hosts of my listing. He receives all updates and messages and it is actually annoying for him as I don't need his hel... Latest reply by Luke56
    I was wondering if anyone knows how to check their daily rate for an existing reservation. Here is my exact issue - I changed my daily rate for the long weekend. Now I have a reservation for that week that includes the long weekend. Under details it shows... Latest reply by Steve143
    Airbnb blocked my calendar when my 90 days limit were filled on my profile. When they eventually unblocked my calendar my profile did not come up on any search and I am getting no bookings. Viewings have dropped off the cliff and i receive no bookings a...
    I just noticed today that Airbnb is now posting the average nightly price paid by the guest next to their review. Fundamentally I have a problem with this: 1) No context to the demand at the time of booking (ie: days left until dates available, demand ba... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hello all, Is it possible to adjust the calendar with more flexibility? I would like to adjust the calendar with different minimum stays for different periods. I am open for someone to book my apartment for an extended period of time (several weeks or eve... Latest reply by Steve143
    Howdy fellow Hosts,today i checked in my last guests, i'm starting a new chapter and i'm taking my listing with me (vintage trailer). being an airbnb host has been everything from sleepless nights to having found long lost members of my tribe. this forum ... Latest reply by Rachael26
    I just tried to search for my lsiting on another computer as requests are significantly down this year and was trying to work out why. The results did not include my apartment. Can anyone tell me how i can email airbnb with a screenshot of the search res... Latest reply by Steve143