What Hosts are saying

I show a reservation on my Google Calendar, but it does not show on my airbnb Calendar. Also I did not get a notice for a request for a room from Airbnb. Can anybody tell me what is going on here?ThanksChris Latest reply by Wendy-and-Frank0
    the notifications constantly tell me to add a mailing address, because 'we sometimes send gifts'.I have clicked it many many times and I can't find where to enter a mailing address.How do I get rid of this notification? Latest reply by Rahim1
    Hi everyone, I started hosting on AirBnB last month and while it started off quite well I have since dropped really far down the search results pages. In fact for some dates I am not even showing at all even though I know I am not booked for those dates. ... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    I am trying to fill out the W-8BEN form because "I do not have a U.S. taxpayer identification number". But I can not submit the form because it asks me for a US Tax ID Number! Can anybody help me? How have other hosts in Cuba solved it? Latest reply by Janet79
    Hi ! i already contacted the support who were super unfriendly and did not respond to my enquiry. That really surprised me. The thing is that i want to deactivate an old listing. Yes - i followed all the instructions "Manage listing and calender">"Basics... Latest reply by Pascal47
    The first of 30 guests gave an unfavourable review on cleanliness because they discovered a spider in the shower on their third day's stay. It's a garden bungalow in a rural setting, surrounded by woodland and countryside. I suggested they might try a l... Latest reply by Carol138
    Hey Peeps! I have been lurking for a while without paticipating much. Today, I needed to vent to you with hopes you will understand better than anyone else and you hopefully can chime in. After a few years of hosting 1 room in my house, I just built a "ti... Latest reply by Rachael26