What Hosts are saying

Why are guests asked to rate places for location?Airbnb provides them with information on where the rental is before they book.There is nothing we can do to improve the location of our listings. I recently had a guest who gave us 4 stars for location.They... Latest reply by Sheldon15
    Ugh, I knew this one would be trouble. I have a guest who initially booked for 10 days in September. He has just now let me know he needs to change the booking, to span each of the two weekends, and cancel the week in the middle. Can any of you advise if ... Latest reply by Mel101
    My guest wrote me a review about a week ago but I do not see it on my listing....Why? When can I expect to see it on my review section of my listing? Latest reply by Steve143
    Hi all-yesterday I wrote about a rather bizarre refund request. I have an unexpected update that I’d like to share and get thoughts on...It turns out that this guest left early due to her religious beliefs, not a family emergency as she claimed. In my Hom... Latest reply by Andreas-and-Anna0
    In our city, we have a huge celebration every year in July. Thousands of people come from out of town and our whole city turns into a huge drunkfest for the weekend. I currently have instant booking turned on and I really don't want to turn it off since i... Latest reply by Jp8
    I had a small issue with one of my listings.,which need to be resolved by Airbnb. Useally would give Airbnb a call. But i advise on this community other people to use https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us , so i decide to do so myself.I choose the right ... Latest reply by Paige73