What Hosts are saying

We had a guest stay last weekend, and their reservation appears in completed transactions, but not their payout. It doesn't appear in future transactions either. There was no problem with the booking, we've not had any transaction problems before, but I c... Latest reply by Claire182
    Hey All,I have a guest that I sent a special offer to during their stay, and it shows that they never accepted it. This guest just contacted me (a month after their stay) asking why they never recieved the discount I sent? I tried to re-send it, but it sa... Latest reply by Bob43
    I just got an inquiry that was incorrectly priced- it didn't reflect special pricing for part of the requested visit. I declined, but how do I prevent this from happening again? Latest reply by Robert117
    I tried changing my currency as a host (Calendar - Pricing Settings - Base Price - Currency) to USD.But I noticed there will be a 3% conversion fee charged to the guest. Now I want to change it back to my local currency. But after I select my local curren... Latest reply by Harald6
    Hi all, probably a stupid question but I sure can't figure it out. When I click on the little camera icon, I expected a box to open up saying Upload from (or somesuch), with the option of "my computer", where I would then just choose the jpg I want. Inste... Latest reply by Karen-and-Brian0
    Last weekend a large group of single guys rented my place. The guest who made the booking reported that his friend punched a hole in the wall in our main hallway, out of anger, because he lost his keys. I thought it was admirable that he admitted to it. M... Latest reply by Anastacia0
    Hi everybody, i am new on Air BNB and try to put my house on the site. It is located in Castel Vittorio in Liguria, Italy. Whatever I do, it positions my house not in Castel Vittorio, but in Appricale. I shifted the Neede to the right place, etc, but it s... Latest reply by Þorvaldur0
    Hey there, I had a guest to whom I made a refund following an issue encountered during their stay however I misscalcultated it and required the guest to send me the extra money that I wrongly sent... The guest did send the extra money but I can't find wh...