What Hosts are saying

Short codesit would be really convenient if you could add a short code giving the guest their door lock code without nessassarily having to explore the check in instructions link. Traveling can be stressful, Some people like life simple with no hassles ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi! I'm considering hosting since I travel one week on and one week off for my job. My house is old, and Ikea furniture cannot be fixed to the walls. Is acceptable to just warn guests about this? I'd hate for a shelf to fall on a kid/pet, but there is no ... Latest reply by Erin6332
    How do I fill in the information for short codes. I tried to create one and I had chosen "wifi name" and "WIFI password"; when I checked the message it indicates the information for those items needs to be added; when I try to add it nothing happens. Latest reply by Lorna170
    Hello everyone! There is nothing more refreshing than a shower after a long journey, or more relaxing than a hot bath and a glass of wine after a busy day. Everyone has their own preference over whether they are a bath person, a shower person, or m... Latest reply by Trude0
    • bathroom.jpeg