What Hosts are saying

Hi guys! As many of you, due to this challenging times I Improved must of my listings to make them more competitive specially the outdoors spaces. As some of them are part of Airbnb Plus, I would love to put the new photos on my listing. A professional p...
    I recently bought a property listed at aribnb. Now me and the former owner try to figure out how to phase him out a main host and phase me in. I am currently co-host. We don't want to loose the transaction history and the upcoming bookings that are alread... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Dear Community,I am in desperate need of help.I am expecting a payment for which I already have provided the service.My concern is that I can not link my banc account to my Airbnb Account because I do not have my old number anymore.My new number can only ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Trying to fill out the Exchange4Free form for SARS (South Africa) and it automatically pulls through my first name as the company name. But for tax reasons I need the company name to be our actual company name and not my host name. This field on the form ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0