What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hello everyone, I just referred a friend and was wondering if there was a way to track the progress of a referral. The friend has already created the listing. I don't see anything on the dashboard. I did get a message that stated that I 'invited' them to... Latest reply by Fnr0
    why is my cover photo not showing up when people search on air bnb?. yet when I go into my listing, my cover photo is in the correct position. Many times, one of my other photos (my sofas in my family room) is showing up as my cover photo and I don't wan... Latest reply by Sangeeta8
    Hi there Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on our new listing.We are both brand new to airbnb.We have a small quest house on our property we just started listing on airbnb. So far the response has been great.In our first week, we ha... Latest reply by Joan2709