What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hi new to Airbnb. How do I get my beachfront property to come up in the beachfront filter search- Have been asking Airbnb Support for answers but no one has yet been able to advise. Have selected 'waterfront' on amenities but there is no 'beachfront' on t... Latest reply by Winston-and-Maggy0
    We have been hosts for a number of years, however, just prior to Christmas, we received a message from airbnb that they needed government ID documents, but we have already uploaded ( sometime ago) an approved government ID. As a reply to the message I upl... Latest reply by Quincy
    HiNew host. Almost. I am trying to list unused weeks at our timeshare. When I set up a listing, I am asked to provide proof of address. (Utility bill, etc) we don’t have anything like that. Only a reservation confirmation which shows the address and dates... Latest reply by Laura2714