What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I know that I am a pretty new host compared to you guys!We have been hosting our little Bunkhouse since July 2020. Not an especially great time to begin a new venture! But, we bought this place July 2019, with a decrepit "Man Cave" -- the Bunkhouse. It t... Latest reply by Kitty-and-Creek0
    Hi guys This is my first time as a host and I'm a bit nervous because I'm Airbnbing out my own home - not a rental space but the place where I actually live. I've done everything I can to prepare for the guests and have come to accept that now I just have... Latest reply by Emma2894
    Hi so long story short, I rent rooms in shared apartment unfortunately sometimes guest not understand that but it clearly listed private room. Anyway guest probably didn't understand also this time and at day of check out in morning he wrote if possible t... Latest reply by Sherrie58
    Hi I am co -hosting for the owners of a BNB. I am setting up the calendar & would like to set rates for High Season, Scholl Holidays etc. Is there a way that I can do that in bulk as opposed to doing each date separately? Thank you Latest reply by Emiel1
    My listing availability settings are for any future dates but if I go into my listing from my account or my husbands account April 2023 is the last month showing as available to book This was not the case a week or so ago because a guest managed to place... Latest reply by Antony115