What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hello, I want to make 6 listings for 5 private rooms, so i have 5 listings for 5 rooms and one listing of the entire space (all rooms for bigger groups). my question is how I can sync calendar of these listings with primary listing? Tnx
    Hi, After relisting my list from snooze mode, I can no longer view my calendar. If you can be so kind as to help it will be much grateful. Thanks!
    Is there a tab that will give me my net (not including taxes paid or cleaning fees) income easily. In the past i've gone throught and done it manually but I'm wondering if there is some magic tab I've been missing for the past 5 + years. Latest reply by Jai745
    Добрый день! Хотелось бы уточнить по брони с 27 марта на Арубе. Мы зарезервировали две спальни или одну? Вообще на едет 4 гостя и нам нужны 2 спальни, как мы и бронировали. Сейчас пересматривала фотографии и не вижу второй спальни и сдаётся как отдельная ...
    Just a few days ago I let my timeshare listing go online again. I got over 30 requests within the last 3 days - and unfortunately, as most of them asked for dates or rooms which were not available anymore, I had to decline the inquiries or requests. Even ... Latest reply by Allison2