What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    When I look to find accommodation in Bramley, Western Australia for five guests, with a Superhost, the first 20+ homes are for homes in Margaret River (not Bramley) or the hosts are not Superhosts. Why is this occurring please.
    Hi,We are facing a serious issue with the address which is showing in the "Wayside guest room with kitchen" and "Two rooms with a balcony". The google location is correct but showing the address is incorrect so that our guests lead in the wrong direction ...
    I am exporting my airbnb listings to sync with my bookings.com calendar and for one listing no problems. For the second the link show as invalid. I am copying and pasting directly from the airbnb exported calendar so cannot see why there would be an error...
    I cant publish my listing, Its Showing "Something went wrongTo activate your listing, please add a routing rule by going to Payout Preferences > Routing Rules."Please help
    I'm not sure if it's just my luck but 90% of my guests always ask for the WiFi password. When I was a guest (I don't do it often) I found the password in the details button above where you chat with people. Is it still this way? I'm shocked by the amount ... Latest reply by Beth80
    HELLO, WE WANT TO OFFER AN APPARTMENT WITH AIRBNB. AS LOCATION IS SHOWN ANOTHER TOWN THAT WE WANT TO INSERATE. WE SUPPOSE THAT THIS WILL BE VERY NEGATIVE IF SOMEONE LOOKING FOR AN APPARTMENT IN A CERTAIN CITY AND THIS APPARTMENT WILL NOT BE INDICATED.MY Q... Latest reply by Jeff158