What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    We had a guest leave us our first nasty review. I posted about her experience and behavior in a previous post. As she warned in her message to me, she did indeed leave a negative, 1 star review when she did not get a full refund. I contacted AIrBnb who lo... Latest reply by Caroline2151
    I have stayed in a few places over the last couple of years, one listed as AirBnb I discovered after booking it through a holiday cottage company & another through a recent booking my daughter made for a week away just the two of us. Anyway, both properti... Latest reply by Amanda960
    I need to cancel a guest request for hosting without getting into any penalties Airbnb policy and lose my super host status any advance. Reason the units is owned buy someone else and the have rented it out without my notice. Latest reply by Anonymous
    Unfortunately, the resolution center is too flawed and too catered to the guest i had a guest who was just absolutely disrespectful to my property broken decor, left the room an absolute mess, not only that but I had to repaint an entire wall due to the f... Latest reply by Karen2497