What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Rebecca
    We have sold our 1 property to new owners and need to transfer this into their own personal banking account & business. We still have another property with other bnb units and would like to divide them into 2 separate businesses. How do i go about doing s... Latest reply by M199
    Hello! I am trying to write a review of a guest who just left & for the first time I'm getting a message that says I don't have permission to access. Is anyone else having that experience? Any insight to share? Thank you! Carolyn Latest reply by Carolyn774
    Yesterday a potential guest requested a reservation to take effect within a few hours. In such a case I have to give my acceptance. I tried several times to 'Accept' using the button given me on my Airbb hosting page and it would not allow. The screen ... Latest reply by Doreen16
    Hi Community Centre, please help! I am extremely new to hosting (August) and am currently hosting my first booking for one of my listings that just-so-happens to be 35 days long. Everything is going well, the Airbnb'ers are lovely people and can contact m... Latest reply by Sarah977
    It's amazing how Airbnb has become an empowering force for women around the world. I doubt that the three men who founded the company would have imagined this result at the start, or imagined how a global pandemic would be a catalyst. But the facts spe... Latest reply by Gillian166
    I am looking for a two month stay in the Philippines. I see some really nice places listed for a rate of say $20. I asked a host if this price was real. She told me that it had to do with pricing issues. What is the deal with this? Latest reply by Sarah977