What Hosts are saying

Pet

Hello everyone. I am 2 months into hosting and I have loved every minute of it. I allow pets for a fee. 80% of my guests bring their dogs. My guest currently checking out has their pet and complained about dog smell in the house and finding a few fleas. O... Latest reply by Anonymous
    What does Hidden by AirBnB mean? I have had inquires by people who say their reviews are hidden by AirBnB. As a host, I would like to have access to these reviews. Is it an app that has nothing to do with AirBnB? Do people have multiple profiles? The ... Latest reply by C139
    Hi there, I am very new to Airbnb. I have 3 bedrooms apartment. I have my base price just for one person for one room, any extra person will be charged extra $50. I am willing to trust tenants, but Can I check how many person moves in and can I lock oth... Latest reply by Yi49
    Hi I have always declared all my earnings from my Air B& B to the French tax authorities but they keep over taxing me. When I complain they just ignore me despite me sending copies of my earnings printed from your site or they return a perfunctory uninfo... Latest reply by Yvonne682