What Hosts are saying

So the Department of Tourism in Abu Dhabi Decide to issue a license for homeowners and hosts of short-term rentals by only hosting one property for each homeowner. when I tried to apply they ask me for my thawtheeq ( unique property number by the municip... Latest reply by Annie1372
    Hello? Has anyone had experience with certification to ANAF for hosting? I have read the new legal demands and there are.several declarations to complete but I have not seen any posts to do this online. Dors anyone know if it is possible? Thank you Latest reply by Annie1372
    HelloThis question is truly specific to hosts in San Francisco, CA. Hopefully someone in SF sees this. Eventhough this pertains to Hosts who require a 30 night minimum stay it appears this Permit is for Hosts who are airbnbing their entire unit, apt, & t... Latest reply by Annie1372
    Hello all! So I am new to the Airbnb hosting and just had a quick question hoping to get some sort of answer and/or advice. I've just had my 4th guest check out and I suspect they may have had a dog in the house. I never met with the guest as they enter ... Latest reply by Gwen386