What Hosts are saying

How do I charge a linen fee per person? At the moment the only option is per reservation, which is not entirely appropriate. I get bookings for anything from 1 person - 7 people (occasionally more). A pre-qualified linens fee for 1 person is not appropri... Latest reply by Andrea4731
    Hi there, We have been air bnb'ing the basement flat of our home since June last year. It's attached to the main house (stairway descending) all bills are paid as one house. I'm currently looking for an accountant as the regs seem suite complex but can an... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Can someone explain to me the “listing price” on my home page? For the life of me I can NOT figure out how they got to this number. How do some houses near me show a much lower price but when you set specific dates they are the same exact price as me. If ... Latest reply by Jason1792
    Hi, My home insurance is up for renewal. I started letting my spare room on Airbnb in the last 12 months and I am now struggling to find a company to insure with. My existing insurer says my policy would be voided by letting on Airbnb. Others seem to ... Latest reply by Jenny1516
    Hi. Does anyone know, why I not are getting my payment for hosting?I have added Paypal as payment methods, but there is still two waiting payments, and it has been waiting for one and a half month?Can anybody help, please. Thanks, Lea Latest reply by Sybe