What Hosts are saying

Can I have a discount for/because: Im local, its a short stay, its a long stay, Im a student, Im a senior, Im (___insert profession__), Its a last minute booking, Im booking far out, my budget is _____, because its too expensive, hotels are cheaper, e... Latest reply by Ann783
    Hi I am received a request for someone wanting to book saying that they are coming into town on a fire assignment through the USFS and are asking if we would honor the "government rate" for their stay? What is the "government rate"? I can't seem to find ... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hi, I'm in need of a wifi-internet capable outdoor water meter that I can install in our property water pipe so I can monitor the water usage remotely. Does anyone have experience with such a need or perhaps have found the equipment or a supplier that co... Latest reply by Elaine701
    Hello,Does anyone have a contact for an experience accountant in Australia? I need to depreciate a renovation done on a section on my own home, now used for Airbnb and it seems like I am in a grey zone between owner-occupier and investor. ThanksFlorence Latest reply by Nick2361