What Hosts are saying

This is a strange question. I have a second home which I rent out to Airbnb for most of the year. Am I able to book this for myself, and pay - even though possibly a reduced rate? I know I could stay in it for free, for for various reasons it would be bet... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello Everyone,I am a host in San Francisco, California and I just got a guest inquiry that has a service animal. He did not mention what type of animal or what service it provides. Been reading the Airbnb ToS and it appears that I cannot deny a guest wit... Latest reply by Mark116
    Recently our HOA Board (which I am on) was tasked with making sure that we were not in any violation of our current building insurance policy by doing airbnb (awful neighbor was pissed about something else and is taking this out on us through airbnb). ... Latest reply by Jim1557
    Please how long does it take to get a payment from Airbnb after hosting a guest ? I am getting worried because I’m new to this but the funds have not been posted yet and it’s been 4 days Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi fellow hosts,i find Airbnb tex report files very poorly done to say the least. It has taken me more to match their numbers and make them have a sense than re-do it all. Problem is, my accounting numbers have to match theirs. In 2 instances they even fo... Latest reply by John-And-Nancy1