What Hosts are saying

My reservation for an upcoming stay in Singapore has been cancelled by the host on 19th Nov 2021. Airbnb replied after 3-7 business days, you will get a refund but not yet. When will I get a full refund to my bank account? Latest reply by Sandra126
    Hi, I have pre-approved a stay over NYE and every time I revisit the reservation, the price has changed. The customer still has 22 hours to accept the booking but I am unsure why the price is changing, and I'm worried that she will pay when the price has ... Latest reply by Lauren3061
    Hi, I host a listing for a House for $150/night. I had just changed it to that price this morning. At 3:30 or so in the afternoon I received a booking inquiry (I have it set to have the guest request if no reviews) for $132/night and not really paying... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have a house with a full in law unit. I only rent the in law unit to the guests who rent upstairs. How can I charge for this? My listing is for the upstairs only but I provided the option for them to rent the in law. On VRBO it is easy. Appreciate ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I see many people asking how to refund guests, charge them for extra services, or claim against damages. Below is a guide on how to use the Resolution Centerto request money from your guests. First, to get to the "Resolution Center", go to https://airb... Latest reply by Daryl84
    • Resolution Centre.png
    • 2.png
    • 3.png