What Hosts are saying

I just tested the price on the airbnb website .... Surprise !? when only one person books, the 10% discount applies for a stay of more than 28 days. But, when you indicate 5 persons the discount decreases to 2% !? ... the system has obviously problems ......
    This is a question for those who have STR in a development with a HOA. What rules and parameters exist in your covenants and by laws that help and are enforceable? My neighborhood is in a vacation area, however we are a retirement community. Our community... Latest reply by Annette76
    I was under the impression that it was spas and hotels with shared facilities which included hot tubs, jacuzzis etc. which were not allowed to currently open in the UK. However I have now received information as follows: The following venues remain clo... Latest reply by Sue332
    I can't figure out how to accept a cancellation and give a renter most of thier money back. I rebooked the dates so want to refund most of thier money. I would prefer to email airbnb but thats all hidden somewhere. So darn hard. Latest reply by Lisa723
    Please tell me what applications do you use in order to communicate with your staff - cleaning staff, laundry and other staff? I do it on WhatsApp and it takes me a lot of time. In addition, the time difference is 4 hours. When the cleaners are preparing ... Latest reply by Rhea27