A monumental break-through has just happened!!

Annette33
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

A monumental break-through has just happened!!

Hi all,

now this is monumental, go check:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us#/

36 Replies 36

Annette,

I can't view the monumential breakthrough 

thanks,

Rick

@Meaghan-And-Rick0 , they might already be in the process of changing it back....still, for me, when logged into Airbnb, it still comes up, with the phone numbers visible. what happens for you?

We have no Dashboard any more...it just comes up blank! I called Airbnb yesterday and they had to send it to their "bug " department. Haven't heard anything yet and 48 hours have gone by and we still have no dashboard. :(......not sure what you are referring to above in feed Annette but this is what we are experiencing at the moment :)....oy vay

@Meaghan-And-Rick0  What are you using as a device? A desk top computer?  Perhaps trying to reboot your computer and check to see if you have any necessary updates that are needed for your computer or your ABB app if you are using a smartphone.  There's not a lot of details in your post so I am not sure how to help you more, but that's odd that you have that blank dashboard.  Try asking a friend to log into their computer to see if it comes up on their end and then change your password if you deem it necessary.  Let me know if I can help. 

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

Helga0
Level 10
Quimper, France

On the French website, it leads in circles back to my account, contact my guests. 

I'd so love to have the chat function back !

Irena18
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

For me is the same... always going back to contact my host...

Diane203
Level 1
Ramsgate, United Kingdom

Thank you - a very useful link