What Hosts are saying

I could use a little help with this one. I spent hours surfing the web to fix this but didnt find any help. It appears this has or is happening to other Airbnb host as well, just wondering if someone had a fix After downloading the Airbnb app to my Iphone... Latest reply by Mark4314
    I had terrible experience ever with Chinese Guest last week but my review not yet been public since they did not leave any review, then both review can't be seen by others- Firstly, they bargained alot and wanna come and pay in cash in order not to pay Ai... Latest reply by Lauren3323
    Hi,My account underwent verification some weeks ago. Ever since then I have had a lot of problems with the Trust & Safety team.The people there have hid my listing from showing on search results (even though it shows as "listed" on my profile).Every time ... Latest reply by Kate221
    Hello all, I kindly ask help from someone experienced in hosting!I just contacted my bank to make sure all will go smooth for my first hosting transaction. However, i can only receive the payment if it comes from private people not company. Question: when... Latest reply by Tayfun12
    The extreme high charges by Airbnb which includes the 3% charged to hosts plus the user fee charged to guests adds up to a HUGE Airbnb take (almost $90 extra for me) that ultimately comes from those guests wanting to use an Airbnb stay. I thought the 3% ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello!!Iam new to hosting and I have my first guest who has already broken the rules. First she turned up a day early and said she made a mistake on bookung the airbnb to coincide with her flights. I amended her check in/check out dates. I have listed the... Latest reply by Caroline2151
    Hi,in Czech republic we have a law by which everyone who provides accommodation services has to keep a Guest book with personal data for each guest and report this to the Foreign police. I have started hosting just recently but already expirienced several... Latest reply by Dana1169