What Hosts are saying

helloi have guest they do check out yesterday monday april 30 and the clean company go clean and inspect and i have check in the same day with other guest and my new guest report to me the toaster its no working and the stove! what i need to do? ( i ... Latest reply by Lara1103
    My first experience as an Airbnb host, and the payment has been "frozen." A guest booked my home and contacted me to find out when his 2nd payment was due. I reached out to Airbnb and they explained they have a "new" way that people can opt to pay, in 2... Latest reply by Danai19
    I was given a superhost voucher which I would now like to redeem but I cannot locate it - does anybody know where I would find it?Thanks Latest reply by Marina-Masson0
    I just set up a listing for renting my house out. Made the ad yesterday and in the app it says it’s “listed” but when I search for it on another device I cannot find it. Does it take a while before the ad is showing to the public? I completed everything r... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello,I have been trying to edit a special offer that was sent since last night. I've found these instructions: To edit a Special Offer:Go to Your Messages on airbnb.comOpen the message from the guest you sent a Special Offer toOn the left side of the pa... Latest reply by Laurie640
    I would like to increase my cleaning fees but do not want it to affect guests that are currently booked. If I edit it will the new cost only be reflected for new bookings? Thanks in advance for any help! Latest reply by Stephanie2301
    I found a listing on airbnb just wanted to make sure it’s real?. it says they have refurbished not many pics up and there is nothing there with furniture etc. also prices seems quite low for the time of year?. please can anyone advise thank you in advan... Latest reply by Gwen386
    I live 1.5 hrs away from my airbnb. It is located in a small gated community. No codes, no gate personnel, everyone has to use a KEY to get through gate I have instructions with pictures for guests to open mailbox (it has a smart lock) and then I have a... Latest reply by Kate867