What Hosts are saying

Wanted to point out that Airbnb is engaging in what's referred to as "black hat UX (user experience)" design. There is a near-permanent notification dot on the Messages tab of my hosting dashboard. This has nothing to do with cookies and it's not a bug. ... Latest reply by Ricardo85
    I have been requesting guests ID info in spain for a while, but in order to file my taxes for the previous year, i need some IDs info from days when I didnt ask my guests for it. Any idea on how can I get these? Thank you!
    I want to change a reservation request. I tried to cancel it but it just keeps stating that its pending. I can't book the actual place that we want because i'm stuck in limbo! Latest reply by Sarah977
    I had a guest last week kicked out because I caught him on camera kicking my cat. Upon confronting him he denied and I told him that animal abuse is not tolerated and kicked him out. He got a refund for the remainder of the booking. The next morning my c... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hello, I need to change my adress, please can you give me instructions how to do that? Waiting for your reply. Regards, Berina Latest reply by Emiel1
    Is anybody else out there having issues with the prices quoted to guests not being those advertised on your calendar? I’ve had 2 weeks of guests requesting bookings for a whole month being quoted for the total price of what appears to be 1 day...!? Of c... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, My nane is Noah and i am a host in a house in Greece. When i started to rent my house through airbnb platform (4 years ago) I thought that it was a good idea to have 1 listing in English and 1 in Greek language. So now i have 2 listings at the s... Latest reply by Emiel1