What Hosts are saying

I have recently listed my property,however i cant find it ,it doesnt appear on the map or any listing in the area i search under.What do i need to do to activate my recently listed properties?information would be greatly appreaciated Latest reply by Beka10
    I had a very unpleasant experience in a house in Marathon, Florida Keys and it was so bad that I left and had to find alternative accommodation. I tried to recoup some money through the Resolution Centre but got absolutely nowhere and in fact the Airbnb ... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hello we have a few properties in the Sydney CBD which we require services of a host to manage for an interim period of a month but possibly more. If you have any hosting experience please get back to us thank you. Latest reply by Helen427
    Hello Everyone, I haven't been on the Community Center in a while. However, we are currently staying as a guest in an Airbnb and must say it is the worst place I've ever been, so I would like to see how some other hosts might approach this, since we know... Latest reply by Ana1136