What Hosts are saying

Hello, can I pay the second part of my accommodation upfront? If yes, how, Thanks Latest reply by Helen427
    I am really disappointed with the registration process and the way the city of Chicago and Airbnb work together. I’ve been a superhost for 4 years and have worked really hard to provide a welcoming and comfortable place for our guests. I just got a letter... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hi Air BNB Center . I'm already host in Air bnb by account : **. But i add more one account by email : ** . This is my account and the new. Im' not have time to set up full information. But i add my mobile : **. Now i forgot passwork and i cant log in n... Latest reply by Quincy
    How I deal with cigarettes complaints when I know that I have painted the whole house 10 days ago, professionaly cleaned sofas MATRRESS and curtains? I have air fresheners machines, sprayed also air fresheners before check in.What else I can do??Please he... Latest reply by Helen427
    Yesterday eceived an email saying I had booked two nights in Thailand immediately went on air bnb and changed my password. I got the amount for the booked nights taken out my account. Also called air bnb and said they will ring back with in 24 hours. This... Latest reply by Cameron132
    According to Ordinance #35/17 it is not illegal if you are present during the visitors stay, as the host. Also in the event they do not disrupt the neighborhood in way they can impact the community. If you rent entire units and you are not present, you ar... Latest reply by Helen427