What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone, I have kind of an odd question. So I've decided that I want to purchase a property and start listing a room or the entire home on Airbnb. While doing some research of my area, I found that one of the houses I really want to put in an offe... Latest reply by Benjamin455
    Question. Why is is when guests reviews shows 5.0 on eveything but yet the overall rating is still 4 stars. Why is this and how are rating calculated because several times already where guests leave 5.0 for eveything but still shows 3-4 star rating. Latest reply by Ava30
    Hi, I have a booking for two people tonight however although only enough beds/bedding for two people another person has turned up with them. When I stated that the accommodation was only for two people the third said it’s ok I will be ok on the sofa . It’... Latest reply by Thomas1033
    I received an email saying "Apr 21 is the last day you can review your stay at xxx’s place. " On a day Apr 21 - I want to finish my review but I cannot. The system won’t allow me to. I am asking airbnb why. They say „since the check out time was April 7th... Latest reply by Alon1
    Hi - has anyone ever encountered the Instant Book function seemingly overriding a blocked out calendar? I had blocked out my calendar for August becaue was having some repair work done...and then a booking came through! I then had to cancel it and now fac... Latest reply by Ange2
    Does anyone know when it will be possible to book accommodation in April 2020? This isn’t available at this time.thanks Latest reply by Emiel1