What Hosts are saying

Since Airbnb updated to the "Performance" platform we have not been able to open our Earning Report, is anyone else having this problem?I have been reporting it since March 23rd and help center has not been able to fix it. Latest reply by Jeff78
    Hello! It is against the lease agreements/purchase agreements for anyone who owns a flat in our buildings to use the flat for Airbnb type purposes (so the building remains formal, nice, etc - no rowdy tourists holding parties etc). There's a tenant who o... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello,i have an announcement about my apartment.. i have also an anoucement about same apartment. that is not completed and i want that away . What is the procedure? Latest reply by Sirpa3
    Hi Guys, Im looking for any suggestion for getting my money. I have a completed booking from 4-7 August 2018. The pay out is still pending. Seems like the guest didnt paid airbnb all the money. I have called, email and message them maybe 100 times. Spen... Latest reply by Ana1136
    for 2 years i worked with airbnb and everything was ok. I had guests, they payd to me money to the bank account.Now after my guests was going to leafe i realized thet '" its impossible to use your account, chcange it". I added 2 new accounts - impossib... Latest reply by Андрей40
    Good day. Please send the link to where South African hosts must vote in the poll regarding regulations please
    I had an open case with three transactions made on my Airbnb account. Somone accessed my account and made three reservations before altering payment details and cancelling the payment, refunding it to a separate account. Yesterday morning I was informed t... Latest reply by David4048