What Hosts are saying

Guests who fish for information prior to making an actual booking. They show that they have been a member for 4 years yet have no reviews or verifications, is this a fishing technique? Latest reply by Brad172
    bonjour,j'ai publié une annonce hier, le statut de l'annonce est bien publié mais possible de la retrouver dans les recherches ni de partager le lien de celle cides idées du pourquoi cela ne fonctionne pas?merci Latest reply by Miloud0
    HelloMy guest phoned 2 hours before her arrival to say she can no longer come. My cancellation policy is flexible.What do I do ? Latest reply by Louise231
    Can anyone advise on what happens to you as a host if you cancel 4 months in advance but have a strict cancellation policy? Thanks! Latest reply by Quincy
    Dear admin,I have a reservation in Trabzon at 20/06/2019 to 20/08/2019CONFIRMATION CODE :**Receipt ID : **And 50 percent of the amount was taken, then I contacted with the owner of apartment in Trabzon by telephone and found that he want to rent the apart... Latest reply by Quincy