What Hosts are saying

I have been a regular user of AirbnB but lately I am finding that some hosts are just using their prorerty to make money and are being dishonest about their space. I have been staying at a property in Auckland New Zealand. The space was advertised "entir... Latest reply by Mark116
    Hi! Please help. Since a week, all the hosts that I refer start showing a "Not eligible" message intead of the payment after the 15 days review period after they complete their first reservation. Have someone experienced a similar situation? I beleive th...
    My guest has not shown up, it’s night 2 of a 3 night booking. There has been no cancellation and I’ve received payout.3 days prior to check in she informed me of a late check in. I reminded her that I have a lockbox and do not have to be present to check ... Latest reply by Quincy
    I have had a few incidents where I accepted a guest based on their name, i.e Steph (I thought it was a lady, but it turned out to be a male!) I often have requests from people whose name I am not familiar with. (Ifeoma, Jules etc) I have read that Airbnb... Latest reply by Guillauma0
    Meus hospedes fizeram cheque-in hoje. Horas depois, tarde de noite, o Airbnb me ligou alergando que os hospedes estão reclamando que o apartamento seria sujo e não corresponderia ao que informei no site, p.e. que tem um outro ventilador na sala do que na... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi, I read that Airbnb can now automatically collect the tourist tax for properties listed in Florence (Italy). This doesn't seem to be happening for my property. There is no mention of it on my listing, and under Local Tax there's just a vague paragraph ... Latest reply by Nicolette11
    Hello everyone, I have previously found many fraud and here are more of them, due to my own experience in booking fake listing I hope there will be no more victims. If you spot any fake listing please report to :report.phishing@airbnb.com (Nothing will b... Latest reply by Cormac0