What Hosts are saying

We supply linen at an extra charge as hosts. After detailing this information in my messaging with a customer, and asking specifically whether they wanted linen supplied (which they declined) it appears they have still turned up without their own linen. W... Latest reply by Samantha409
    I am a Co-Host for an Air BnB in California. Recently I made a reservation for a Condo in Hawaii. Somehow the reservation went under the name of the Person I co-Host with. I believe our accounts are somehow intertwined so that I can see the messages he... Latest reply by Gary429
    Hi Airbnb Community! I am in a master's program and am currently working on a project researching group travelers. If you have a minute, could you please consider taking this quick, 8-question survey about choosing loding for a group trip? https://julies...
    When I got to my trips it shows my invoice in CAD but when I ask for a receipt it converts it into South African Rand. Is there any way to leave the receipt in Canadian dollars? Warm regards,Jen
    Good Day How do i get in contact with Air BNB via email. Their seems to be n problem with our pricing and we cant get it sorted out. Kind Regards Latest reply by Nutth0
    I have guests staying for 5 nights and they have just informed me they are having 2 extra people stay for 1 night only.How do I invoice them for these extras for just 1 night? Latest reply by Louise446